Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello Max!


Hi Max!
It was great to see you on Skype today - I will be getting Mr Kinane to have a look at what was wrong with our webcam as it would be good if you could see us too! The kids in the class were so excited after they talked to you and they were asking when we will skype next - they definately want to do it every day and I hope you do too!
We miss you heaps but it is nice to be able to see you even when you are at home.
Today the kids in our class had a big sandcastle building competition at lunchtime where the boys competed against the girls... I will put a photo here of what the boys made - it was crazy and I could see it all the way from the staffroom so I went and took a photo!
I do hope you can come and visit us next week because the whole class would like you to. They keep asking when you are coming back to school. I will talk to your mum and see if we can decide on a time for you to come in...

Anyway, talk to you soon

Miss Thomas

1 comment:

Room 18 kids said...

Dear room 18 I like the picture. The castle it is big from Max